- I take great pride in ensuring that each client receives the time and attention they deserve and recognize that no two transactions are the same. I work hard to keep my skills sharp by meeting with an elite group of real estate professionals weekly and completing additional training courses. As much as I enjoy selling real estate every day, I view real estate as a career, not a hobby.
- National Association of REALTORS, Member
- Kansas City Regional Associate of Realtors, Member
- Heartland MLS, Member
- Kansas City Track Club, Member
- When I'm not having fun marketing homes and helping friends find new homes, I enjoy going for walks and running with friends, renovating houses, and visiting with friends and family. When time permits, I love to travel and relax at the beach.
- My focus at Kansas State University was on an industry where service and hospitality were essential. When I transferred my skills from managing hotels and restaurants to managing real estate transactions, the transition was easy because ultimately, taking